Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Technology- Cooking

IALT: Baking Chocolate Muffins 

Hello Welcome to my blog for Today, Today I have learnt to make a Chocolate Muffins with my Partner and I. I really enjoyed  Baking some Chocolate muffins Here are some Recipes to make Chocolate Muffins.

Step 1 1/2 S.R Flour 
Step 2 1/4 cup of Cocoa 
Step 3 1/2 a cup of Sugar 

Step 2 1 - egg 
- 1/2 a cup of milk 
- 1/2 a Cup of Oil 
 Step 3 Mix well 

After Lay out you little paper cups on to the cupcake tin and use a dessert spoon to scrape of the Chocolate sauce of the scapular when you take big spoons of chocolate and lay it out.
Thank you All Hope you Enjoy 

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Senitila, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School. WOW! They look great.

    I like the way you have all the ingredients and steps so other people could try baking them at one point. Maybe during the holidays or weekends.

    This reminds me of doing cooking at technology. It was really fun but some of the recipes weren't that good but sometimes we made some good food.

    Next time you could add how long and how hot you cook them for. Also you could have more in depth instructions so if we try to make one we could know exactly how to make them.

    Did they taste good?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Senitila,
    It is Bridget here from Yaldhurst Model School/Rimu Class. This blog post stood out to me because you gave a discription and you also added a picture. Maybe you could also try to Add a more catchy title. And by the way they look better than what I can do. They look delicious!!!
    Other than that
    Ka Pai
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Senitila,
    It is Albin from Yaldhurst here.
    The blog post was amazing and tasty.
    It was a nice recipe.
    This made my stomach growl.
    You could have add some more photos of the process of making it.
    Anyway it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Senitila
    I'm Mika, a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School. O.O Those muffins looks SO GOOD! You've writen clearly and wrote the ingredients so others could make it. Good job! (^-^)

    In the holidays, I've made some... muffins donuts. Donut muffins? Donfins? Anyway, they were really nice. After running for 30 minutes in Hegaly park we snacked some and went back home. It was a great day.

    Next time, putting all your work in a DLO would be more eye catching and interesting. Also, quickly cheack it for some punctuation mistakes.

    Would you make them again?
    By Mika
    Link to blog:https://ymsmika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete