Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Technology Cooking

Technology Cooking 
WALT : To Cook lasagna 

Step 1: Boil lasagna  with two cups of water until it is soft.
Step 2: Cook mince until it is cooked, add, sauce and cheese.
Step 3 : Taste, add salt spice ete.
Step 4 : Serve  


Hi my name is Senitila Today for Technology Fine and I paired up and we were cooking our lasagna. So then we got our pasta and mince with the onions and we sliced and diced the it. After we got a baking tray we put on the baking paper then we did two layers of Pasta , Mince , and Cheese. Then we did two layers of it and  we put it in the oven and while we wait about for seven minutes we clean our resources then we crab out our serving spoon  plus our lasagna and serve it and enjoy.

 Thank You 

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am Albin from Yaldhurst.
    That was amazing recipe.
    This reminded me that I was hungry.
    Next time you can check the grammar.
    I hope that it was tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm Kade a year 6 from Rimu.
    Cool recipe, I can finally be the cook of the house
    beat that DAD! I really like it,
    Maybe next time tell us the proportions
    we need to add. Other than that,
    Great job, Yours sincerely
    Kade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I'm Mika, a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School. That's some nice looking lasagna that you've got there! I like how you've explained clearly what you were doing and how to do it yourself.

    My dad makes lasagna himslef and can I say his is pretty good. Last time I went to cooking technology, I remember making gingerbread men. It was really funny seeing all of my friends's distorted gingerbread men's faces. Some looked horrific.

    Next time, I would put my blog in a slide or a digital learning object. Also, more colour could chatch people's eyes. What else have you made in cooking technology? Hope to see a reply. Bye!

    By Mika
    Link to blog:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora!
    I'm a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model School.
    That looks nice, I hope it tastes nice!
    I like how you explained what the recipe was and how you made it!

    Next time you could put it on a DLO and maybe explain a little bit by bit on each slide so it prettier.

    I do cooking at technology we made vegan creamy pasta and chicken noodle soup

    Was it nice?
    Did you enjoy doing it?
    What else have you made?
    Kind regards - Grace

    ReplyDelete