Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Technology - Cooking

Technology-Cooking
WALT:Cooking Mince Gravy with Rice 

Kia ora welcome back to my blog for today, So today what I cooked was Mince Gravy with rice it was an awesome dish to cook and today i was by myself because my group wasn't even so then it was pretty easy to cook it but here are some recipes to cook Mince Gravy with rice.

Step 1 /Dice the onion and fry until it is soft 
Step 2 / Add and mix Vegetables 
Step 3 / Add the  mince and fry until it is cook
Step 4 / Add tomato soup and mix well.
Step 5 Severe into white bowl 
and Enjoy 


Thank you for Viewing my Blogpost for today Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora!

    My name is Maddison I am a year 7 form Yaldhurst Model School.

    I think that this is an awesome blog post and I really did enjoy reading it. I think that there is always something to improve on blogs but yet this is still an outstanding blog and I hope you keep up the amazing work.
    I really liked how you have added in the finished picture of your work.

    Again like I have said before every blog needs something to improve on. I think that the first thing that you could improve on is to write a bit more add in what you enjoyed and what you have found challenging. I think that another good thing is to show in some of the ingredients separately and try to add in a video of you making it.

    This reminds me of all the times I went to Technology when I was in cooking my favorite thing to make was the chicken noodle soup. I have never made the dish you have made though.

    Kind regards,
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete