Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Technology - Cooking

WALT: Cook Fettuccine 
Technology Cooking 

Malo e lelei welcome back to my blog today I cooked a very delicious Fettuccine for technology. But it was very hard work because I did not have a buddy to work with and it was hard to cook Fettuccine So the Steps for Cooking a Fettuccine is:

Step 1 Boil Fettuccine with 2 cups of water until it is soft. 
Step 2 Fry the mince with onion until cooked 
Step 3 Scrape the succini using the vegetable peeler 
Step 4 Combine all the ingredients  
Step 5 Add all the spices 
Step 6 Serve 

What I enjoy was that it was very fun cooking by yourself that you can have a big pate for yourself Thank you For Viewing My blog 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Senitila ,
    It is Bridget here from Yaldhurst Model School/Rimu Class. This blog post stood out to me because you gave a discription and you also added a picture. Good job, Well done. Now I will give you a few improvemets. To start off with you could probaly try exsplaing a bit more. As well as re-reading it before you post. Maybe you could also change the text colour because it is hard to read.

    You could also try to Add a more catchy title.
    But other than that
    Ka Pai
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete