Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

How I can become a smart learner

Malo e lelei viewers, Today I am going to be listing  down different types of ways to become a smart learner. There's Types of ways you can become a smart learner you just have to Listen to what you should do and do it Right.




I can become a smart learner by:

Be Cybersmart
Move away from people who is going to talk to me.
Listen to the Talker 
Focus on Your Learning
Learn from your mistakes
Think before you act and speak  
Image result for good sign



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really like your ways to be a smart learner,
    Next time you could maybe make it a bit better by maybe adding some colour and make it look different?
    But apart from that its great!
    But I like the ways you did like be Cybersmart and etc.
    Kind regards - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Senitila, my name is Julia and I am a year 8 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really like you different ways of being a asmarter learner, it actually reminded me something one of my teachers say. "Work smarter, not harder".

    I like the way you spoke about what you were doing and then went on to tell us what they were.

    Did you do this activity as a class, or did you do it on your own?

    To improve, all I can say is maybe add what was difficult or what you think are some of the ways will help you work smarter.

    Apart from that, I love your post.

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete