Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Technology Wood

Hello My name is Senitila Today I am blogging about Technology Wood. Today I have Chosen to make a Jewelry Holder For My Mum Because she has a Lot of Jewelry. I think this is the best choice because it is really easy to make and it really useful. It will be used for Jewellery  like necklaces and earrings to hang on. For this Project I will Consider to focus and be careful with the tools in the classroom.

Our First step is on our sketch paper we need to have at eight ideas to choose from but we can only choose one. Our second step I used a tool to copy measurements from my drawing onto the wood. The third step is You have to mark a square line at 90o across the wood to make the joint. Step four You have to cut off the first peace of the wood with a handsaw. This is Half of my jewelry holder that i haven't  finished. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Senitila, My name is Julia and I am a year 8 student at Yaldhurst Model School.

    This post is cool. I really understood why you posted it and what it was for, you should keep it up. I really like the fact you wanted to make a jewellery holder for your mum, I'm sure she'd like it. To improve on this, maybe you could add a photo of what type of jewellery holder you want to make or even your finished product. Apart from that Awesome post.

    Did your jewellery holder turn out well?

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete