Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Boxing feedback

 WALT: Learning how to box using the 3 commandments
RESPECT       
I will have respect for myself,my coach,my peers and the sport of boxing
DISCIPLINE
I will have the discipline to show up to every boxing session and give my 100%

SAFETY
I will not cause harm to others and only practice boxing in a safe environment under the guidance of a coach

Dear Pax,
Room 8 likes going to boxing and learning new boxing skills with you and thank you for teaching Room 8 the boxing skills Pax.

3 comments:

  1. Ki Ora Senitila,
    I'm Charlie K from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I really like the way you had some key competency words and then you added lots of good information to it. What are some of the boxing skills you have learnt and do you enjoy doing boxing? When we do fitness every morning we sometime have a station where we pretend to box.
    Great Blog post, keep it up!
    From Charlie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Senitila
    I'm Natalie from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I like this blog because you have told me the Safety, Respect, Discipline in boxing. Just remember to put in punctuation. Are you good at boxing, and what skills have you learnt?
    Nice post
    from Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie I have learnt Jab, Cross, Uppercut and a rock position at boxing. I felt good with the skills I learnt. Also thank you for posting a nice comment on my blog.

      Delete